Hărți noi în WvW?

Aici puteți găsi știrile/noutățile postate pe blogul GuildWars2.ro

Hărți noi în WvW?

Mesajde Tudy » 03 Ian 2013, 10:25

În urmă cu câteva zile, Colin Johanson a lăsat un mesaj pe forumul oficial care fac aluzie la posibila introducere a unor noi hărți în WvW în curând (poate chiar în update-ul din februarie):

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/p ... ost1077922
Citat:
It’s worth noting, while they said we’re not working on new versions of the home maps currently, they didn’t say anything about new maps in general...

Also I’ll throw out that the work our WvW guys are doing on culling and progression systems are extremely large, these are feature systems unto themselves. For example a lot of the culling work requires re-building almost entirely the way our game compiles, loads, and handles assets in general. For many companies, this task could literally years, we’re trying to pull it off in a matter of months, these guys are rock stars.

I know some of you got the impression there isn’t much development going on here, but I was to clarify you couldn’t be more wrong. There is a boat load of very serious WvW being done, much of it they discussed in this interview. Major features require many month long projects, our hope is you’ll start seeing the major fruits of those labors starting in our February update.

You’ll hear more details from our WvW team once stuff gets closer to finalized and tested, but we think you’re going to be thrilled with the stuff that’s coming. As an old DAoC fan, I’m freaking stoked about what these guys are doing.

Merită de asemenea ascultat și interviul la care face referire Colin în mesajul său (cam de pe la minutul 25 încolo se discută cu developer-ii despre WvW):
http://www.guildwars2junkies.com/2012/1 ... -wvw-devs/
-------
I want to live forever. So far, so good.
GW2 Official Wiki - GW2 Wiki FAQ
Imagine
Tudy
GW2.ro staff

Nume caracter: Tudy
Zona de interes: World vs World

Re: Hărți noi în WvW?

Mesajde Valky » 03 Ian 2013, 12:08

Se pare ca pentru unii dintre noi, Mos Craciun vine cu sacul plin abia in Februarie. Asteptam cu nerabdare bunatatile.
Be most excellent to each other and fear not this night, you will not go astray. Though shadows fall still the stars find their way.
Valky
Centurion

Zona de interes: World vs World

Înapoi la Știrile GW2.ro

Utilizatorii ce navighează pe acest forum: Niciun utilizator înregistrat şi 2 vizitatori