FUBAR WvW Alliance

Căutați o ghildă sau vreți să vă creați una? Aici găsiți mai multe informații despre ghildele din GW2.

FUBAR WvW Alliance

Mesajde Preacher » 01 Aug 2012, 08:40

Good day,

we are EU guild (www.futilez.com) currently occupied with forming a GW2 all-timezone alliance based on EU servers with aim to present a strong competitive WvWvW force to bring the selected by alliance members server to victory.

We are recruiting guilds from different time zones to aid each other and protect each others holdings all time of the day and for that we need a dedicated pvp guilds willing to take part in the cooperation alliance are we are planing.

For communication with allied members and to answer questions regarding the alliance, please feel free to visit and register on following forums : www.pevepe.net

We hope you give it a though and notify us of your decision.

With respect,

Futilez.
Preacher
Gladium

Nume caracter: Preacher

Re: FUBAR WvW Alliance

Mesajde Markus Clouser » 01 Aug 2012, 10:59

Hello Preacher,

My name is Markus Clouser and I'm the leader of The Elite Mercenaries [EM] (International).
I am not talking in the name of the other guilds here, I only represent [EM].

I have a couple of questions first:
    - I noticed you guys are currently located on Gandara. That will be your HQ so to say?
    - Do you intend to spread to other servers or maintain a single one?
    - Will you require to have the guild names changed in order to reflect the fact that it's part of FUBAR?
    - Will the members of the Alliance be required to "wear" an alliance tag?
    - Do you guys also do PvE or just PvP? How extended will the PvE side be?

I will also talk with you guys on your website.
Markus Clouser
Legionar

Nume caracter: Markus Clouser

Re: FUBAR WvW Alliance

Mesajde dem0 » 02 Aug 2012, 23:03

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
dem0
Legionar

Nume caracter: sQzz

Înapoi la Discuții generale despre ghilde

Utilizatorii ce navighează pe acest forum: Niciun utilizator înregistrat şi 2 vizitatori