Necromancer

Necromancer

Mesajde Shob » 23 Aug 2011, 13:56

Imagine

Citat:
Cel mai bun lucru la minioni este faptul că nu supraviețuiesc atât de mult cât să miroase.
Herp. Derp.
Shob
GW2.ro staff

Nume caracter: Scufilicious
Zona de interes: PvX (câte puțin din toate)

Re: Necromancer

Mesajde Tigros » 14 Sep 2011, 11:09

The Necromancer - vazut de Akemi din prisma experientei hands on de la Gamescon:

Akemi scrie:
Appologies for the delay, but at least we can ensure quality and correctness! Here is the low down on our next profession! The Necromancer!

The Necromancer (in my opinion) is one of the most fun professions to play. Like many of the other professions, the Necromancer is just as stable at sustainable damage and also survivability. Setting the Necromancer apart is the ability to fear one or multiple foes. Guild Wars 2 is obviously still in development and so things are bound to change but here is a write up from both gamescom and PAX play.

Guild Wars 2 sees an improved Necromancer play in that you no longer have to babysit your minions in that you can no longer heal them – although it isn’t needed anymore. The cool down on the minions isn’t extensive and it is easier to ‘blow them up’ and cause damage at the right moment than it would be to bother to heal. You are able to see the life bars in-game but not on your own UI. Keeping a brief eye on their HP so that the foe doesn’t destroy them before you have had chance to utilise their final ability is vital if you want to make use of the Necromancer pets. The simple fact that you no longer have to watch your army of minions (if you choose to use them on your utility skills) means that you can concentrate more on combos, and killing.

Life Force & Death Shroud:

A brilliant innovative skill added new to Guild Wars 2. You build this bar by using skills that increase your Life force gradually to use Death Shroud. The bar does not have to be full before you can use it. F1 is the key to activate Death Shroud. Skill 1 is a nice damage skill with nice range, Skill 2 is a teleport – not large range but brilliant for porting behind a foe, Skill 3 is a single target fear and skill 4 is an AoE small damage skill which also gives you more Life force – therefore increasing the time you can stay in Death Shroud. One more little point about Death Shroud is that you do not lose health whilst in it so if you are low HP it is a nice way to get away from a fight.

Pets:

You do not need to summon them from corpses anymore, they are ready from the get go.

Necromancer pets – whilst ArenaNet are still playing with AI, are pretty neat so far. They are able to follow you from top of the Clocktower, through windows and such and therefore very similar to player movement. They are also fantastic for killing foe turrets, trebuchets etc as you do not need to be completely in range. Set them on a target and you can run a little away and cause havoc elsewhere.

Blood Fiend – Mentioned later in HEAL Skills.

Bone Minions & Putrid Explosion - Summoning 2 Bone Minions which damage a foe (melee) and deal even more damage when you explode them with Putrid Explosion.

Summon Flesh Wurm – Summons a flesh wurn that attacks from range. Usefully for the ‘destroy’ command which teleports you to the wurm or towards the wurm incase you are too far away.

Bone Fiend is another ranged summon with low damage but with a chance to cripple and a short immobilize

HEAL Skills:

Blood fiend is one of the heal skills. Summoning this pet and destroying it at the right time (even whilst running) will give your health a nice boost if you are dying. 2 Other heals depend on your own conditions – where you can get healed per condition, or allow for group heals – provided you stay in the AoE of the spell.

Consume Conditions – Consumes your conditions and heals you per condition

Well of Blood – nice AoE heal for those team battles

Utility Skills

Blood is Power – puts a bleed on you to put 2 bleeds on your foe for some really nice damage. – The description says it bleeds you maybe but it shouldn’t do that anymore. It just bleeds enemies and gives you a bunch of life force.

Well of Power – Transforms conditions on allies into boons.

Poison Cloud – AoE poison with a large range.

Ghost Armour – Shield decreasing damage (especially when in Death Shroud) – Personally, I cannot play without this, and upon speaking with Chaplan he agreed, stating that he felt it was a necessity right now for the Necromancer. This also breaks stuns and comes in nicely when you don’t want to be interrupted.

Well of Darkness – pulsing blind quite handy for those big punch ups.

Plague Signet – Good skill for group, transferring their conditions to yourself / pushing them on a foe.

Ultimate Skills

Plague – A very overlooked skill at the moment – at both gamescom and PAX. This ultimate is fantastic if you are moderately low HP and want to do some serious damage in a short period of time and to multiple foes. 5 skills available on the Plague inflict multiple conditions on foes and cause a lot of hassle – including blinds, bleeds and more.

Lich Form – Totally awesome skill and one of the best looking skills in the game. One of the most memorable moments for me at GC was hearing ArenaNet call out LICH! The Lich form allows you to gain health – although you do take more damage (so it is scaled it seems) providing you are not in combat being hit when you transform. If you are in combat when you transform, your health will not increase to full and you will die much faster. This aside. The Lich form (useable every 3 minutes (at gc/pax))deals a lot of damage, has a life saving AoE fear(skill 5), a plague (skill 4) which is an AoE skill around yourself – you can chase foes without hitting them with your weapons and let them die to the plague on you. Skills 1 and 3 deal a lot of damage and skill 2 is another summon. Another summon you say? Yes, but this one was pretty nifty at gamescom. As a Lich you can summon Jagged Horrors which, if your foe is tab targeting, they will tab target these minions too. Not only this, but they deal damage and can pick up poison that you place on the ground to inflict poison damage on foes at the same time. When you lose Lich form, at the moment, you keep the remaining alive Jagged Horrors too. Necro army anyone?

——————————————-

I feel the problem at the moment, is that as with some other professions, there is no competition between picking an Ultimate. Right now, the Lich is such a fantastic Ultimate that the Plague is being overlooked, in my opinion, a little too much, due to the power that you hold as a Lich – which also lasts longer. Lich vs Plague? No competition right now. The best thing about ArenaNet is they are aware of these things and are doing their best to balance professions and skill alike.

The main deal with the Necromancer that I found is that the skill sets are extremely varied. In PvE I had a play around with Dagger-Dagger because of the life sucking heals and immobilisation whilst dealing nice damage. Whilst in PvP I made sure I could swap in and out the staff if it was needed whilst being able to change to my second weapon set no problem.

PvP as a Necromancer is fun. In Battle of Kyhlo, a Necromancer (with cd’s) can hold a point or even take a point against 3 foes (providing you are faster than them and that they don’t all use their cd’s). It’s very relative but what I am trying to say is a Necromancer is just as strong as the other professions. Each profession has ways to defend against multiple foes and attack multiple foes. Knowing how to chain skills is very important in all professions and Necromancer is no different. Feel free to button bash, but you would lose quickly to someone doing a chain.

Offensive play:

The Necromancer can deal a very large of damage when needed either with Death Shroud, Lich Form, or a good weapon set.

Defensive play:

The Necromancer can have good DPS and heals at the same time – obviously not as much as an offensive build but enough to kill a foe nicely. Defensively, a Necromancer has many ways to survive even with a tiny amount of HP and therefore makes a worthy foe. Knowing how to force a Necromancer to use cooldowns is vital. As a Necromancer, the player must keep a cool head and save cooldowns for when they are really needed.

Other professions have many ways to remove conditions – this is not the case for the Necromancer at the moment – at least in a high DPS build, and not to the standard that other professions can, but there are a couple of skills that help but when playing in a team, team mates can help out here.

Two handed- Staff

The Staff is a brilliant weapon, and no matter how hard I try, I couldn’t play without it. Staff has nice AoEs (Skills 2,4 and 5) inflicting conditions but also speed buff for yourself and not to mention nice damage. As a 2nd or 3rd weapon (if you have your inventory up and switch manually) it’s a really nice weapon. Skill 1 also increases your Life Force which is vital if you want to use Death shroud and has no cool down so you can (unskilfully) spam this on an foe (there are ways to avoid it and the damage isn’t amazing) to increase your Life force 5% at each successful hit.. Skill 1 on a Dagger mainhand does similar but 3% and has a slight CD.

Skill 1 Necrotic Grasp is a good main attack with the life force gain being the main reason for using it whilst the slight cast time as a balanced downside to this skill.
Skill 2 Reapers Mark is a fairly nice skill with good condition duration and it’s really handy that it acts like a trap so you can put it down before encounters.
Skill 3 Reapers Touch is really nice to keep swiftness on yourself for nearly 100% uptime of swiftness while also applying cripple on your target and swiftness to any allies close to the hit target. This is the skill that made me sure I wanted the staff in one of my weapon slots due to how it helps me getting around.
Skill 4 Chillblains is by no means the best skill but it is a practical filler in the staff skill set. The deliverable damage is not a great deal and the condition duration is small. I like this skill if there are a couple of foes in the same place.
Skill 5 Putrid Mark has decent damage and the AoE trap has a decent lasting time and is nice for preparing combat, the transfer of conditions from allies to foes make it really nice to use in a ball of opponents and allies to clean the off conditions.

Mainhand- Dagger

Skill 1 Necrotic Bite is a fast attack with low cd and moderately low damage. This skill is virtually instant and boost life force – all be it not as much as Necrotic Grasp on the staff but the fact this skill has next to no cast time, it’s a nice skill for breaking windows and quick hits.

Skill 2 – Life Siphon – A stationary cast which drains life from foe and increases your own life until the cast is finished.

Skill 3 Dark Pact is an immobilise skill with quite a high recharge rate and a low duration of immobilisation. This skill whilst doing low damage to the opponent inflicts a bleed condition.

Mainhand – Scepter

Skill 1 Curse - works really effectively as an auto attack. Curse also doesn’t hinder the combat, and yet still set for dealing a fair bit of damage.

Skill 2 Feast of Corruption - feels like a good detonation conditional skill due to the importance of boons especially as a Necromancer. It is also handy for Life force gain but you need to make sure you use it or you get be malnourished on life force income.

Skill 3 Grasping Hands – AoE cripple and bleed.

Mainhand – Axe

Skill 1 Rending Claws - seemingly low damage and quite slow. This stacks bleeding on a target.

Skill 2 Ghostly Claws - static nice damage dealer.

Skill 3 Unholy Feast - one of the best skills for the Axe. The damage is nice and couple this with the fact it inflicts cripple while also being one of the Necromancers potentially big hitter skills. As for the life force gain, we found it similar to the sceptre if you keep this skill in continuous use.

Off-hand – Dagger

Skill 4 Mark of Blood – nice damage and heals you if you are close to the foe when it detonates

Skill 5 Enfeebling Blood – one of my outright favourite skills. This AoE skill causes damage, blind, weakness and has a nice range.

Off-hand – Focus

Skill 4 Deathly Swarm – nice for removing conditions

Skill 5 Spinal Shivers – adds condition for chill and a brief vulnerability, damage is noticeable but general the skill was used for the cc ability.

Off-hand – Warhorn

Skill 4 Wail of Doom causes weakness and some damage. This skill also dazes which is like the equivalent of interrupting and putting the enemies skills into a brief cooldown.

Skill 5 Locust Swarm, Speed, heals and deals some damage – impressive looking skill too as you shroud yourself in green, yellow and brown locusts. Doesn’t just damage, it actually life steals.

Bare in mind, these skills and info are all correct from the demo and undoubtedly will be subject to change!

Sursa:
http://gamers1up.wordpress.com/2011/09/ ... th-review/
Tigros
Legio Gemina [XIII]

Nume caracter: Tigros

Mesajde Tigros » 04 Oct 2011, 11:55

QQ Feature: The Necromancer:
http://teamquitter.com/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=26343

Damon scrie:
Necromancer Gameplay
An exclusive Team Quitter overview

The first week of October brings the third Team Quitter exclusive profession overview. This time we look at the Necromancer, because who better to kick off Halloween season than a ghoulish master of the undead? Your favorite attrition caster returns to Guild Wars 2 bringing a few old tricks and a couple new ones too. It is one of the more difficult professions to learn, and that is largely because of its signature ability. Fortunately, that extra complexity creates a refreshingly unique combat style.
Tigros
Legio Gemina [XIII]

Nume caracter: Tigros

Mesajde mynameisseby » 13 Noi 2011, 15:04

pare printre cei mai buni
mynameisseby
Gladium

Nume caracter: FlashySky

Mesajde Shob » 13 Noi 2011, 18:41

mynameisseby scrie:
pare printre cei mai buni

Ma indoiesc ca va fi vreo clasa pe care o vom putea declara drept cea mai buna :)
Herp. Derp.
Shob
GW2.ro staff

Nume caracter: Scufilicious

Mesajde Tudy » 30 Noi 2011, 06:26

-------
I want to live forever. So far, so good.
GW2 Official Wiki - GW2 Wiki FAQ
Imagine
Tudy
GW2.ro staff

Nume caracter: Tudy
Zona de interes: World vs World

Mesajde Kenzo » 06 Dec 2011, 20:02

Pentru cunoscatori , clasa asemanatoare cu Lore Master din LOTRO ( parerea mea din ceea ce am vazut pana acum )
Doar ca are schimbari majore , fiind construit aproape in egala masura pentru suport si dps .
Imagine
Kenzo
Gladium

Nume caracter: Kenzo Firefist

Mesajde Tudy » 10 Dec 2011, 10:52

-------
I want to live forever. So far, so good.
GW2 Official Wiki - GW2 Wiki FAQ
Imagine
Tudy
GW2.ro staff

Nume caracter: Tudy
Zona de interes: World vs World

Mesajde terra13 » 27 Feb 2012, 22:50

You lose all your current pets when you Lich form.

Personally I wont be going for lich form or plague so its clearly not a so clean cut decision because im sure not going for it.

I seen the damage and it was about double for one spell and similar spells to the staff for the lich except the AOE fear which isnt THAT useful in this game the horrors are but like i said you lose all current pets.

Maybe if you got healed the HP during combat but otherwise its just something you gotta preplan and it isnt even that much of an upgrade.

I would go for plague over it but im not Im going for Flesh golem to get another Minion and a strong one at that.
terra13
Gladium

Mesajde Cronos » 31 Mar 2012, 17:44

Din ce am observat so far, necro in PvP parea destul de solid. Ma asteptam sa pice mai rapid, dar pare o bestie la capitolul HP si metode de a regenera hpul pierdut. Singura chestie care personal nu imi place in general la necro, e ca desi e facuta cu intentia de a fi o clasa mai intunecata, oculta,sinistra, what ever, niciodata nu au atins acel punct. Animalele summonate sunt mai mult o gluma decat scarry, iar de ex Lich Form, in loc sa fie ceva mai serios si socant, e un animal mare de plus. It just make's me sad :(
Cronos
Legionar

Nume caracter: Cronos

Mesajde RandomGuy » 31 Mar 2012, 19:41

Eu cred ca l-au nimerit, in limitele universului creat de ei. Nu te poti asteptam la un necromancer din creatia lui H. P. Lovecraft pentru ca nu isi are locul in universul guild wars. Animalele mie personal imi plac dar la Lich form sunt de acord cu tine.
Imagine
RandomGuy
Legionar

Mesajde Warden » 12 Mai 2012, 16:54

The Absence of Evidence is not the Evidence of Absence!
Warden
Legionar

Nume caracter: Warden

Mesajde Ioan » 28 Aug 2012, 18:50

Eu am testat necromancerul si mi se pare foarte bun ca si profesie. E mult mai rezistent ca elementalistul, de exemplu si la nevoie poti tanka cu el serios.
Ioan
Gladium

Nume caracter: Spell Mistress

Mesajde Alin » 22 Dec 2012, 22:06

Salut, tocmai mi-am cumparat gw2 si pot sa spun ca e super tare jocul, merita toti banii! Intrebarea mea este ce rasa se potriveste cu necro si unde pot gasi niste builduri pentru necro?
Alin
Gladium

Nume caracter: Trakuna

Mesajde Wicked » 23 Dec 2012, 15:34

Nu ai nevoie de cine stie ce build la inceput, insa cand ajungi pe la lvl 60 ar trebui sa te uiti aici: http://www.guildwars2guru.com/forum/36-necromancer/

Pentru pvp - builds & guides: http://www.guildwars2guru.com/forum/74-necromancer/
Wicked
Legionar

Nume caracter: Zarroc Wickedblade

Mesajde Alin » 24 Dec 2012, 17:12

Pana la lvl 60 ce fac cu skill points?
Alin
Gladium

Nume caracter: Trakuna

Mesajde shaggy140 » 24 Dec 2012, 17:38

Pai iti deblochezi abilitatile :)
Imagine
shaggy140
Legionar

Nume caracter: Liviu

Înapoi la Necromancer

Utilizatorii ce navighează pe acest forum: Niciun utilizator înregistrat şi 2 vizitatori