Lucruri la intamplare despre GW2

Aici puteţi purta discuții generale despre Guild Wars 2

Re: Lucruri la intamplare despre GW2

Mesajde Ygreek » 31 Mai 2013, 10:15

O Draghy, daca ai stii cat am cautat acest video ca sa-l postez si eu, dar vad ca ai fost mai rapid ca mine ;) Deci ne mutam ??? :P
Ygreek
Legionar

Nume caracter: Ca pe Tata :P

Mesajde Ztepam » 03 Iun 2013, 22:53

Un cantec despre Poobadoo :D

Imagine
Ztepam
Legionar

Nume caracter: Ztepam

Mesajde Ronah » 27 Iul 2013, 07:50

Unul din cele mai funny raspunsuri de pe forumul oficial

Ronah.2869

The character is born as a hero who later becomes a member of an Order and gets promoted so that at the end he/she become a simple filler in a big army with some to no responsibilities at all who kills the huge dragon threat spamming skill No 1.
What do we do now? Living Story.

So we dropped from The Hero of... to Mr. Nobody in 80 levels

This is a first in all my RPG games playing history.

Smooth Penguin.5294

Frodo went from Hero to Zero after the Ring of Power was destroyed. So what's your point?

Tachenon.5270

There was only one Dark Lord. There are bunches of Elder Dragons. And Frodo wouldn't have a Ring of Power because in the Guild Wars universe Bilbo would have had to answer 100,000 riddles, collect 100,000 fish scales from Gollum's garbage bin, complete the Balrog's Bounce jumping puzzle in Moria, complete Sharky's Shuffle in Isengard, learn the Misty Mountain Hop while blind-folded, dig 500,000 taters and 250,000 carrots and slaughter 100,000 rabbits for the Gift of Herbs and Stewed Rabbit, mine and refine 9,000,000 chunks of mithril silver, and then defeat the Risen Smaug to get the kitten thing and then it would be soulbound on use.
Imagine
Ronah
Centurion

Nume caracter: Ronah Haght Akan

Anterior

Înapoi la Discuţii generale despre joc

Utilizatorii ce navighează pe acest forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] şi 15 vizitatori