Bill Freist Talks Optimization and Performance

Aici puteţi purta discuții generale despre Guild Wars 2

Bill Freist Talks Optimization and Performance

Mesajde dem0 » 22 Aug 2012, 17:07

Citat:
Hey, everyone, I’m Bill Freist. I’m here to discuss two topics we’ve been seeing a lot of questions about over the last few months: optimization and performance.
Before getting into that, though, you might be asking yourself, “Who is this Bill guy?” I’m part of the Quality Assurance department here at ArenaNet, and I specialize in gathering information from you, the players, about performance and compatibility issues. I make sure that the programming team gets the appropriate information and reproduction steps needed to achieve quick turnarounds with fixes for technical issues. In short, my job is to help ensure that the game is compatible with as many different computer configurations as possible—with solid performance to boot.

Mai multe aici: https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/bill ... rformance/
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
dem0
Legionar

Nume caracter: sQzz

Re: Bill Freist Talks Optimization and Performance

Mesajde nazby21 » 22 Aug 2012, 17:12

thx. dem0 pt anunt ^^
Imagine
nazby21
Gladium

Nume caracter: Rotasiv / Slade Hellscream
Zona de interes: General PvE (dungeons, farming, etc)

Re: Bill Freist Talks Optimization and Performance

Mesajde Valky » 23 Aug 2012, 09:03

O lectura utila pentru cei care au avut probleme cu jocul. In orice caz, trebuie sa intelegem cu totii ca nu putem avea pretentia sa rulam perfect un joc din 2012 cu hardware din 2007.
Be most excellent to each other and fear not this night, you will not go astray. Though shadows fall still the stars find their way.
Valky
Centurion

Zona de interes: World vs World

Înapoi la Discuţii generale despre joc

Utilizatorii ce navighează pe acest forum: Niciun utilizator înregistrat şi 11 vizitatori